Monday, August 06, 2007

9 GoldenPoints To Improve Your English...

When I surfed the internet, i found this article,
i think this is good article for me especially..
so, i want to share with u guys..
may all of u get some benefits from this article... :)


9 Golden points to improve your English

by: dzuld
Total views: 99
Word Count: 387

1. LISTEN
What program i must listen? Listen to program in English like TV News and Radio. Everyday must listen to the program around 30 minute. But i don’t have time to listen? How? I suggest you to listen radio when you drive car in way to office. If everyday we alway listen the English program, i think our English will be more excellent.

2. SPEAK
My English very bad, how to i talk in English? I have found tip how to speak English. You can speak at home or at your office. Everyday we speak in English for 3 situation.
a. Greeting - Good Morning, Hi, Nice to meet you
b. Instructions - Wake up, wash your hand, get the breakfast,
c. Questions - Where my file? How are you?

We must speak in English about 30 minute everyday.

3. READ
Read books, newspaper and articles in English. Recitation should be with sound by heard our ears only. This program take time for 15 minute everyday.

4. WRITE
We must write something in English daily. It like your SMS, blog and other. Sent SMS to your friend in English like Where are you now?

5. THINK IN ENGLISH
All situation and scenario must this in English first. If you can’t get the solution you think in Malay or other language you expert.

6. REPEAT STEP 1 UNTIL 4
Repeat that step everyday. I have count if you repeat it in 21 day you will improve your English about 30% and more.

7. DICTIONARY
If you want to improve your English better get 1 dictionary. That dictionary must be English to English. Not English to Malay.

8. DO NOT BE SHY OF MAKING MISTAKES

” Be a fool for a minute not forever “

9. LEAVE YOUR COMFORTABLE ZONE
That mean if we very comfortable speak in Malay try to say some word in English. When watch television English program or movie please don’t apply Malay subtitle.

" Those who are laugh you, he is jealous with your progress in English "

* Note : I have problem in my English. I have try this tips for improve my English. I hope you will success. Thanks.

About the Author

Mohamad Zulkifli is JVHosting Group Web Hosting's an administrator. I have the experience in web hosting business and network especially IRC. I also administrator for MalaysiaChat Network and Malaysia Network ( MALnet ). Now i more focus to web hosting business.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...