Friday, August 21, 2009

~complete da sentence...

1. Friendship is.. relationship combining trust, support, loyalty, understanding.. hmm.. a true friendship, is hard to find...

2. My way of saying I care is be nice to them remember their birthday.. :-p haha.. bley x? keke...

3. To love someone is to understand each other to laugh together to smile with your heart and to trust one another..

4. To love is like wildflowers; It's often found in the most unlikely places..

5. Money makes me happy.. hihi... saper x happy, dpt duet?? :-p

6. I miss home.. :( nk blk sambut pose kt umah..

7. Beauty is.. natural.. :)

8. I try to spread love and happiness by .... hmm, penah ke? :-p

9. If smiles were somthing that can absorb all the problems and sadness, and change to happiness then I will smile to everybody!! and ask them to smile at me back.. hahaha... giler!!

10. Wouldn't it be nice if we could stop all the wars.. everybody can live peacefully...
11. Money is not everything but everything needs money... haiayaa.. takda duit, susah wooo....

12. The most touching moment I have experienced was one day, i called my mum, and told her my problem, with tears on my face.. (so big problem okey.. :-p) and she gave me some advices to settle that prob.. surprisely,that weekend, my parent came to visit me, help settle the prob...huhu.. thats why i love my family.... (bile kenang blk, bley nangis doww.. lalala....)

13. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was, that the first time i stay far from my family.. masuk asrama laa.. :-p

14. If I can change one thing, I would want everyone to treat everyone with respect and dignity no matter what race, age, or level in society... x nak la gado2, sumer same2 kerja...

15. When I was twenty one, I remember, i celebrated my birthday with Aceh team in Indonesia.... kne ngn en.zam.. hampeh tul.. :-p

16. I am most happy when i look everbody around me are happy too.. :)
17. Nothing makes me happier than helping my family, makes them happy with me..

18. I smile when ... x taw la..most of da time kot.. keke...

19. When I am happy, i just smile to myself, and singing, "What A Wonderful World" ... :-p

20. Doing this meme, I feel like ... huyooo... bnyknye soklan kne jawab.. :-p kne salahkan org yg tagged la nie.. haha... blanje aiskrem ek? keke..

2 comments:

^jujue^ said...

eskem??haha..buble milk tea dlue ntk syerk..hahaha:P

syafeeqradzif said...

bubble milk tea? :-p keke.. ape tue? lalala... haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...